The Examination time table for the Central Board of Secondary Education for Class xii had been announced. The date sheet is now posted on the official website of CBSE. The examination time for the CBSE Class 12 boards will start from March 9 and end on April 29. The commerce & humanities streams where economics is necessary to know the functions of a country. Previously, several pupils claimed that the economics paper was so simple having direct questions where everything within syllabus.
- The time taken to be for the economics papers is three hours
- The eco. paper will be for total one hundred marks
- Every questions in both parts are mandatory with internal choice in few questions
- Individual Marks for questions are mentioned for each questions
- Question No. 1-5 & 16-20 are very short answer questions leading one mark each whose answers should be in one sentence
- Question No.6-8 & 21-23 are short answer questions possessing three marks each whose answer should not exceed over sixty words.
- Q.No.9-11 and 24-26 are too small answer questions having 4 marks each for 70 words Answers.
- Question No.12-15 and 27-30 are long answer questions will carry 6 marks each where the answers should not scale over 100 words.
- The Answers should be in detail as far as possible the number of words has to be maintained.
- Learn the course concentrating on knowing key concepts
- Knowing the syllabus list and categorize topics as per marks weightage
- Center on NCERT books because the CBSE Board exam is based largely on NCERT books
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
Tel: 011-22467263, 22023737, 23220154
Fax: 011-22515826, 23232961