Punjab Public Service Commission called in filled job application for the vacant posts via Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination for the academic year 2013. The applicants qualified for the post can apply in the prescribed format on / before 30.12.2013.
PPSC Important Dates
Open date for Registration is 9.12.2013
End Date for Registration is 30.12.2013
Last date for remitting the Application fees is 2.1.2013
Vacancy List of PPSC
- twenty three Punjab Civil Service Executive Branch
- ten Dy Superintendent of Police
- sixteen Deputy Superintendent of Jails of 2nd grade / Dist. P.O. Jails
- fifty two Excise and Tax Officer
- six Tehsildar
- eleven Block Development & Panchayat Officer
- two Labour & Conciliation Officer: 02 Posts
The Age Limit of the appearing Candidate should be over 21 years and under 38 as on 01 January 2013.
Any bachelorate of any discipline from a authorized university allowed to take Preliminary Competitive Exam. However, the applicant shall be needed to give proof of pass of degree course to write the Main Competitive Examination.
The Candidates should have passed Punjabi at matric level or its equivalent standard as on ending date of acknowledgement of Online application Form 30.12.2013