Odisha board of Matric released the 10th std orissa Result of the exam that got conducted in the month of march 2014. The board of secondary education, odisha declared the results and started issuing the original mark sheet through the respective school of the students.
The Odisha high school course certificate can be collected by the students and take higher secondary studies if required with the same school.
Annually the BSE Odisha holds the HSC exam during the month of March. This year in 2014 close to 2.9 lakhs wrote the xth std exam. There is a grade system in practise by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
And the Marks Division for Grades are
- 90 percent and above are treated as 540 to 600 marks gets A1 Outstanding
- 80 percent and above but under 90 percent i.e., 480 – 539 marks are taken as A2 Excellent.
- Similarly 70 % and within 80 percentage means 420 to 479 marks are called as B1 Very Good.
- 60 – 70, 360 to 419 marks as B2 Good.
- 50 percent and over but under 60 per cent equal to 300 and 359 marks as C Average
- 40 to 50 means 240 to 299 marks to get D Average.
- Students scoring thirty three percent and higher marks and less than 40 percent that means between 198 and 239 Marks will be termed as E Fair
- under 33 percent 000 to 197 marks are detained as ) F Unsatisfactory who have to rewrite the 10th standard Odisha board exam.